Yesterday, the dishwasher was closed and Sam still felt the need to help. So, with Dad's help, he proceeded to take each item out of the silverware drawer and hand them one by one to Dad... who would then put them back in the silverware drawer. I'm sure this game could have lasted for hours.



Sam also fell asleep in his high chair right in the middle of lunch last week. He started with his head upright, but it slowly slid down. I was able to get him outta there before he slept face down in his sandwich. :)

3 comments:
By golly! Sam is looking soo much older than he did when you guys were here last month!! What the whopper - when did that happen? So adorable. I have the cutest nephew ever.
ps - and I think he looks a LOT like you in the first pic standing on the chair.
Hi Marci, great to hear from you and glad you enjoyed the cookie recipe. I'd totally forgotten about that! Will have to make them here soon.
I also confess to secretly stalking your blog occasionally through Bryce and Lisa's. In fact, I've been waiting to see that you've started marketing that FABULOUS diaper bag you invented a couple months back. I wanted to comment then, but slipped back into stalking mode. I'll be first in line to buy one, VERY cool!
Also, your picts of Sam unloading the dw are a lot like my pictures of our Sam unloading the dw... what good helpers!! Fun to see your picts.
Post a Comment