When painting your interior doors and trim, two-year-olds do NOT make good helpers.
No matter how adorable you think those mini rollers are.
(Now if someone can help me get the paint off the carpet, the doorknob, cover up the paint on the walls, and get it out of both my hair and ZACK's.... we'd be good.)
See those frosted tips in his hair? Yep. Still there two days later.Lesson #2
Apparently our family wears out pants.
In the right knees only.
In the right knees only.

6 comments:
where were you painting?? That pic of the pants is great! :)
Ok that picture of the pants is awesome. You've got to frame that. We're excited to be staying with you next month and hope we're not too much of a hassle. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
How funny. I thought we were the only ones with right knee problems. Every single one of Collin's pants have a hole in the right knee. I think I may have to iron on patches as soon as I bring pants home from the store.
When our children were growing up, you could buy boys jeans at Sears and if the knees wore out before they out grew the pants, you could trade them in for a new pair. I'm not sure if Sears still has that warranty! It may be worthy checking!!
that's pretty hilarious!
So hard to be upset with such an adorable 2-year-old-future-sistine-ceiling-painter-type. I have lots of painting here to do. Send Z-man over.
We ought to be able to find some good superman or lightnin'McQueen fabric we could turn into cool patches. I'm coming soon!
Post a Comment