Saturday, July 03, 2010

Interview with Sam (and a little from Zack)

** There was no prompting, hinting, or helping with answers. Straight from Sam...**

What is your favorite color? Blue. Zack says, "blue and red."

What is your favorite number? 4, Actually I don’t like 4, I like 1. I like 4 AND 1. Zack says, "Goo goo."

Who is your best friend? I have three best friends. FOUR best friends! They are Tiger, Max, Audrey, Mommy, and Daddy, and Zack. Actually SIX.

Zack says, “Sam”

Who do you like to play with? Tiger. Zack says, “Mommy”

Where do we live? Utah. Zack says, “Ukahhh.”

What don't you like? I do not like signs. Zack says, “Choo choos. Mommy’s a choo choo!”

What is your favorite thing to do? I always like to go to Moab now. Zack says, “Choo choos. Choo choos? No, googaks!”

What is your favorite thing to eat? I like to eat watermelon and chips.

Zack says, “Moo Moo Moo Quack Quack and Dog Train.”

What do you not like to eat? I do not like to eat carrots because I’m allergic to them, and pineapple. Because I’m allergic to them! And grass! Because I’m allergic to them too! And we knew and definitely TREE NUTS! Because I’m allergic to them! (Zack ran off to play)

What is cool? When Tiger says, “Ooooh yaaaah, tough guy???”

What is cute? You. (Mommy)

What is your favorite toy? Oh I like this one, the huge lego dump truck. Tiger calls it the rescue truck.

What is your favorite show? My favorite show is Super Why and Word World too.

What is your favorite movie? Lightning McQueen

What is your favorite snack? My favorite snack is… I think I probably like corn chex the best. (Rachel watched the boys last Saturday and brought corn chex for breakfast since she’s gluten-free. She shared with the boys and apparently, Sam loves them!)

What does daddy do at work? Lots of work. And work for our family, actually. He calls us from work. And when he takes me to work, he sometimes gets me some candy from the candy closet.

What does mommy do at work? Work at home. Clear the dishes.

What makes you happy? To eat healthy food. With lots of dietary fiber. With like 8 grams. Or protein.


What is your favorite animal? Giraffes. Zack says, “I like giraffes too.”

What makes you sad? If somebody hits me. Like Zack. While we were watching a show.

What makes you tired? Well… when somebody I don’t know has a playdate.

What do you love? I love MOMMY! Zack says, “I love Aaaahhhh!” (means his sippy cup of rice milk)

Do you like it when it is rainy, or snowy, or sunny? Sunny

Do you like to play outside or inside? Inside. Because there’s lots of toys and I can play with Buzz and Woody.

How old are you when you're big? 8 to get baptized.

How old are you? 4 1/2

How old will you be on your next birthday? 5

How old am I? 29 1/2

How old is daddy? 35

What is funny? Funny is when Zack just goes like “baah baah bah!!!” and I totally crack up like this, “haa ha aahaaa haaaa!”

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Snuggle

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Snuggle AND get slurpees and donuts. (and read books)

What kinds of things do you learn in preschool? Learn to do paper rockets and do craters, and that’s all.

What do you learn in primary? Ohhh, a lot of things. Get fruit snacks. And learn about the prophets and it helps me learn about Jesus.

Why do we have to go to bed? Because then if we stay up then we’ll be super super super super super tired.

What is your favorite book? My favorite book is The Monster Who Ate Darkness and the Transformers books.

What is your favorite song? The superheroes songs and the Lightning McQueen songs.

What are your favorite clothes to wear? My superman shirt and my batman pajamas and my spiderman shirt and my spiderman pants and my jake shorts. And my jake pants.

What are you going to do when you are a grown up? Be an airplane driver. A pilot. And an astronaut. FLY IN SPACE! Go see the sun and the sunspots, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, the asteroid belt, and then Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. That’s all. And I want to play tackle basketball. (with these two uncles)

Thanks for the idea, Corinne. :) Love recording these answers. I think I'll interview my kids often. I love hearing what they have to say.

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

This was worth reading - esp when I got to THIS part: "To eat healthy food. With lots of dietary fiber. With like 8 grams. Or protein."
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go on the dietary fiber, Sam!! :)

corinne said...

whoa, your blog got a sweet makeover! so cute. and i thought this post looked familiar! he he he! i wish i could take credit for the idea myself, but it is a great idea, isn't it?
btw, i was JUST thinking that we would love to hang out with you guys... let us know if the president ever has a spare moment! :)

MaryM said...

Love these little boys responses. I'll have to do this for Lindsey!
I want to go to the candy closet.