Friday, October 08, 2010

Learned Today

that regular detergent has no business being in a high-efficiency washing machine.

Would have taken pics, but once I opened the door of our front-loading machine, the wall of bubbles that greeted me started blopping onto my floor. Yes, blopping.

Needless to say, I misread the label on this detergent! HE detergent only from here on out! (Sam and Zack LOVED playing in the bubbles though...)

5 comments:

emilyaaa said...

oh, that's awesome. something I would do....and have done. i'm guessing, at least, that your laundry room floor is cleaner than ever?

Jenny said...

ahhhhhhhh hahhahahahahaaaa I still need to email you back...sorry. but this is great stuff here. bwahhh

MaryM said...

Disneyland doesn't have anything that cool.

the Bunker Family said...

I'll have to make sure Avery and Austin don't see this, they'd definitely find a way to make some bubbles blop around the Bunker home. So fun to see how cute your boys are and how quickly they are growing up!

TXlaps said...

Reminds me of a certain episode with your dishwasher :)