2008

2010

We love this man and his legacy. Sadly, he passed away this past week. I have always felt tangibly loved by Matt's grandfather even though I married into the family. When we named Sam, we named him after Matt's distant ancestor, William Bradford, since we lived in Boston at that time. We also named him for this man. He and Sam shared their middle name. Hopefully Sam will take after his great grandfather and grow up to be a kind-hearted, witty, smart, loving, and charismatic man as well.
Until we meet again, Grandpa, we will miss you dearly.
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear of his passing! What a great legacy to follow and I LOVE that you have pictures of them together!! So awesome!
I was really sorry to hear about this. Hope you all are recuperating okay.
Hope the funeral - and music - went well today. You're in our thoughts & prayers. I wish I had had the opportunity to get to know him, but am grateful for the great legacy of family that he leaves behind. Hugs to you and Matt.
Post a Comment