Friday, April 22, 2011

And the Winner Is...

me: Hey Matt. I hear that if you dry your face using an upward motion that you can discourage wrinkles and sagging down the road.
Matt: Makes sense I guess.
me: Let's see if it works. For the next 10 years, I'll dry my face using an upward motion and you dry your face using a downward motion. Then, we'll see who has more wrinkles and a saggy baggy face.
Matt: You're on.

Check back in 10 years to see the winner...

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

my bet is on matt. no, on marse. no, on... check back with me in 10 years for my final answer...

OnCallMom said...

I like it. Men seem prone to win such contests (weight loss contests, etc.,) due to confounding genetic factors, so my money is on YOU, Marse! :)

Marci said...

This is Matt, and I feel like I need to comment on this mostly true story. The only difference in my memory of the conversation is that my original response was something more like: "that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

Boston Paynes said...

Thats hillarious... you guys crack me up !!!!