Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Something's Missing...

Can you tell what it is??? Look closely.
Here's a hint.
And it happened during this.
Sam's turning into a good little soccer player.
This little guy wanted in on the up close and personal face photo shoot
And... their superhero faces of course. :)

9 comments:

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Congrats Sam! :)

MaryM said...

Wow! I can't believe you have already lost a tooth! It's your SOCCER tooth! Isn't it fun to stick your tongue through that space?

MaryM said...

PS I LOVE seeing those pictures of the GREEN MACHINE soccer team! How in the world could you concentrate on soccer when your tooth had fallen out?? You're amazing!

MaryM said...

Hey Sam,

Did the tooth fairy come? I hope that More didn't get your tooth!
What did Hamster Deer think about putting your tooth under the pillow?
I like your Green Machine uniforms! We try to wear green on your game days. Have you scored a goal in a game yet? I hope you have fun playing soccer, and that you don't get negative 6!
Love, Grandpa

Lisa Michelle said...

Hampster deer... love it. :)

Congrats on the lost tooth, sam!! Sophie is curious how the tooth fairy works in Utah... maybe you could give her a call sometime when you have a minute and let her know how that all works. :) Congrats on being tooth-less

the Bunker Family said...

I won't show this to Avery, she's DYING to lose her first tooth. She'd be so jealous of Sam. Jared can't wait either but I guess that comes with the job. :o) I love seeing how big your boys are getting and all the fun things your family has been up to.

Laura said...

Marci!
a. your boys are too cute
b. I know we say this every time but I really want to see you, for reals this time.
c. I got a job! And it's in Salt Lake so I'll be headed your way more often
d. I started blogging again :)

Love you!
Laura (Carter, Tengelsen, whatever)

Tiffany J said...

YAY for losing teeth because that means tooth fairy's and we all LOVE tooth fairy's! ha ha

LOVE the tongue action in the Super Hero shot! ha ha

John Romney said...

I'm not gonna lie marci there are alot of pictures of your boys on here... now start following my blog.