Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nothin' Better than your Birthday Suit


So... when Sam woke up from his nap today, I went in to find him at the end of the process of taking off his SHIRT! Yes, folks... he may not feed himself his own birthday cake, but he can pull houdini tricks like undressing when he wants to!

I thought it was so funny that I had to grab the camera. After I finished taking pics and picked him up, I found that he had taken off one sock as well. Ha!

Sam loves to chew on his little blankie. It could be because the fabric is so thick and squishy, that it made a great teething toy back in the day.

Later the same day, Sam was insistent that he wanted to look out the little window in our living room above the couch. So, Matt obliged...

No comments: