
Sam's official first birthday is on Monday, but with all our friends leaving town for Thanksgiving, we decided to celebrate this weekend. We had a little cake and ice cream and hoped that Sam would enjoy the traditional stuff your face and make a mess, but he was more interested in just about anything else, although he did enjoy licking the melted ice cream and frosting off his fingers!
Ahhhh well. I'm sure he'll discover the joys of cake and ice cream soon enough!


Here's the only mess we had to clean up. A bit sticky, but much better than I had anticipated!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM!!!! Wish we coulda been there to help celebrate!! Sophie would like Sam's advice on surviving your first year.
Can't believe that Sam is 1 !! Looks like a great birthday bash. We wish we could have been there. I can't get over how big and extremely handsom Sam is getting. We miss you guys !!!
Post a Comment