
Sam for some strange reason, loves to put his blankie on his head.
Today, I needed a little break from my clingy, tired, and cranky son (as a result of switching to one nap a day), so I let him watch a little Baby Einstein. This is how I found him when I checked on him a few minutes later...
Then, he spent the entire time reading books with Dad before bed with his blankie on his head again! We think it's pretty funny.
4 comments:
Leese - you should be so happy with so many new blogs. I think I'm off the hook for at least a week. :)
I can't believe how many posts you threw up here! Very nice. Sam is so hilarious -- I love that he wears his blanket on his head. It's a fashion statement!!
Marse -- you are SO over for a post...
I meant overdue
Post a Comment