Sam has a knack for getting awesome bedhead. Here's his hair yesterday morning... after 4 hours of being awake. Just imagine what it was like when he first woke up!

Sam stole the camera lens cap and decided it was time to put the cap on the lens and go play.


I just love this shot. "Mom - PLEASE not another picture!"
4 comments:
Sam's bedhead is killing me! I'm still laughing...! (ps - Kamber just posted a pic of Samantha's bedhead -- you oughta check it out; it's hilarious, as well) Nice pics, Marse. :)
I must admit, the last picture is my favorite. I am continually surprised how many of Sam's faces remind me of Matt. It's almost uncanny! i miss you guys! Sorry I haven't really been in touch lately. Hugs and smooches all around!
Love,
Rachel
We need Sam to write a regular editorial column about your pictures, Marci. And that last picture will be the picture of him in the sidebar.
that last picture is GREAT!!! your little guy has so many expressions, it's priceless!
Post a Comment