Sam and Matt held an eyebrow raising contest on Saturday. It was quite entertaining - and Sam makes the funniest faces when raising his eyebrows! See for yourself...
hi marci! i got your message through robin's blog. I forgot about our connection through kate hare. i saw your sister lisa at a party at kate's house a few years ago but i forgot about that until now. hope you're doing well! keep in touch. christian PS i didn't know you had a kid!
6 comments:
too funny!
I love the unwrinkled forehead, eyebrow raise
Sam is SO stinkin' cute!!!
hi marci!
i got your message through robin's blog. I forgot about our connection through kate hare. i saw your sister lisa at a party at kate's house a few years ago but i forgot about that until now.
hope you're doing well! keep in touch.
christian
PS i didn't know you had a kid!
Sam exudes personality! How delightful to have such an entertaining baby!
Sooooooooooo cute!! I love that personality!
Post a Comment