This is how we found Sam when we accidentally left the lock undone on our TV console.


Sam systematically took everything off the 2nd shelf of his changing table and then put each of his snuggle things on it. Then, he climbed on in and had a snuggly good time.


Sam likes to "help". This is how he helps me clean up:

Sam also has a thing about lining thing up while he's playing with them. This was one of the latest.

After Sophie left last month, Sam decided that the booster seat was THE COOLEST toy ever. He loves to sit in it and do up the buckles, play with his toys or stuffed animals, etc.


Pics from our trip to the Children's Museum. They had dollar nights on Fridays! I LOVE it! Such a fun place to go - especially when I know Matt will be working late that night...




Sam loves reading books - or siting in the rocker and throwing them on the floor. This was not staged!

trying on Dad's shoes...

..playing under the dining room table...

... and throwing all the silverware onto the floor. Lovely, ehhh?

7 comments:
Great pics, Barkle. I love the one through the tunnel at the museum. Sophie says she can't wait to see Sam tomorrow! And we hope tat you guys are feeling better!! This weekend is going to be a PARTY!!!!
Marci and Matt,
We admit to being blog-snoopers on your site. These are hilarious posts! Sam sure looks very active and growing up fast in these pictures of him trashing books all over the place. Hope you're all well.--Tim
Oh, Marse, you take such good pictures! Everytime I look at your blog I tell myself I "need" a camera like yours, but my pictures probably still wouldn't be as cute as yours. For some reason, my favorite is the one of all his toys (and shoe) in a little line. Duggha Duggha!
he is so cute...these pics capture the memories so well. Boys will be boys I guess, reminds me so much of my little guy.
It looks like Sam is keeping you very busy...but in a good way! Adorable pics!!
These are great pictures Marci. Glad to see that Sam is keeping busy with life.
Loved the shoe as part of the train. They are all used to get around, right?
Sam is really growing. He seems stretched out since the last time we saw him.
Post a Comment