I wandered in thinking that it must be Sesame Street or Curious George or SuperWhy to have held Sam's attention so well.
Nope.
It was New Yankee Workshop - one of Matt's favorite woodworking shows. Sam watches it with him sometimes, but I had no idea Sam loved it so much!
Matt's so proud. Norm would be too.
4 comments:
We've had to learn when Super Why is on all 4 PBS stations, so that I can get breaks when I'm super exhausted. It's the best babysitter ever! I don't know what I did without it.
Thanks for the shout out!
Planning on Fall 2008 for sure :)
That's really cute. I'm sure Sam is trying to decide what project from the Yankee Workshop he wants to do with Matt this weekend. That is really cute that Matt and Sam watch it together.
Sam and I could really get along. I have been a fan for years!
Post a Comment