Thanks "Lala, Babby, and Aaaaack" for a fun afternoon!
Sam and Lila with the chickens.

Sam pointing out yet another airplane.

The gorgeous fall leaves. Everyone should experience Fall in Boston once in their life. Nothing quite compares!

Checking out the goats and llamas... and another airplane

Sweet Sam

Sam the monkey. This is the best Halloween pic I have! Turns out that when your hubby works late, it's so difficult convincing your toddler to keep his monkey hood on for the photo! Here Sam and Matt are showing me "what a monkey says".
(And yes... we realize that his costume could be a teddy bear, mouse, etc. We got these comments so many times that we just started aggreeing with everyone. "Sure! He's a rabbit! Yep, isn't he so cute???")
10 comments:
Right now my due date is April 29...so yes, we could definitely be having twin babies! Good stuff!
I love his costume and the monkey demonstration to go along with it..too cute! I am so excited that you are pregnant too!! Fun to be Preggo twins!! How have you been feeling??Hopefuly ok...it is much different when you have one..or more..at home already. Although, when I was pregnant the first time, I was working too all day leaving at 7am and home at 6 or 7pm, and that was tougher than being pregnant with kids already at home. I would rather be at home where I can stay in my Pj's if I want and have 3 fun kids to keep me company...dont ya think??
The leaves look gorgeous, I miss that so much. Boston is amazing in the Fall. I love the monkey costume, very cute!
Marse, you have such a way of capturing the perfect moment in your pictures. I love you!
I love the monkey photos - and the leaves pic is making me homesick!
By the way, we've totally had a new post up for over 24 hours now and haven't got a comment on it yet.
So what's the status on you know what that I can't say on the blog?
Hey Marci, it's Deidra "Anderson." I found your blog through Courtney's. Looks like you are doing well. It has been a long time. Your son is so cute! Hope you have a fabulous holiday season!
Visit our blog at markanddeidra.blogspot.com
How pregnant are you now? I ask because you look so very skinny is that family photo that's on Lisa's blog.
Love the monkey costume.
I swear I thought I commented on this post. I must be losing it! :) Anyway, I love your little Halloween Monkey and "Lala, Babby, & Aaaak" always love to see Sam. Hope you're having fun in Cali. We miss you guys!
Marse, you need to check Ev's blog.
Post a Comment