




He LOVES them and wants to wear them all the time. He'll keep them on for hours if we let him! Bel came up over the weekend to watch Sam for us so we could go on a DATE and just hang out for a while. Sam LOVES bel. Especially after she played with all the facemasks with Sam and they made some of his funny faces...


10 comments:
Totally cute! I am jealous on so many levels. Having people close to babysit, to shop with, your house with a toy room... miss you guys though!
Neat, though I think the cat one needs to "disappear" (reminds me of catwoman from Batman). On a seperate note - I'm still waiting to see pictures of the Romney home.
And lastly - you may not have avoided all Romney campaigns. Josh Romney, Mitt's son who was once a model, is considering running for congress in Utah.
See you say you are missing Boston, but I don't know how you possibly could. You have access to FREE babysitting, Ikea is only a 20 minute drive, not to mention the fact you live so freakin' close to so many awesome stores. But just so you know Boston misses you!
Brian, Laura, and I are wanting to know if the black mask with legs, you know the one that looks like a wrestler from Nacho Libra, is a spider or an octopus? Either way it totally rocks!
OK, that cat one is my FAVORITE. Hilarious!!!
Ha! Mind and B (and Laura!!!) - you guys are funny. It's supposed to be a spider I think... Either way, it's Sam's favorite. He'll wear it for a couple hours and get mad if you try to take it off...
Sam really sells the masks...I may have to go get some. I especially love the spider one...glad you made it through the move!!
Dress up stuff for boys I need that. My 4 year old gets caught sometimes in his sisters dress up dresses. Not a pretty sight. Dad hates it. IKEA hear I come
Those are great! Kens would love those, I might have to make a trip to Ikea.
Mel the chicken look is a good one for you. You guys looked great. -Ev
Post a Comment