Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hogle Zoo and more face masks...

First of all, THANKS TO BEL, one of Sam's fabulous aunts, for playing along with Sam and Soph on Sunday and once again donning the face masks. I believe that Sam kept his on for about an hour and kept trying to get Bel and Sophie to put theirs back on. :)



Leese and I took Sophie and Sam to Hogle Zoo last week. They had a great time! Sophie always wants to hold Sam's hand (which is so adorable). Those two cousins just love being together. Sam asked me this morning, "Leeesa? Boooohpie? Bwiiiiiiice?" Yep. He misses you. Ptown is too far away...







3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

What a bunch of cuties! Aren't zoo's so fun!?

The Dwelley's said...

How cute are those two. Don't you just love having family close by. It makes all those fun outing so much more fun when you know you are with family.

Peggy said...

I'm jealous that you are living in Utah and get to enjoy doing fun things like the zoo and being with family. Las Vegas isn't very exciting when it isn't a vacation - and it's hot!