Hey what's the name of the book you were talking about on my blog...It would be an interesting read I think. I mostly stuck that post on there because a lot of my friends hubbies were complaining to me and some family too so I thought why not send a non-confrentational (sp?) reminder out there for whomever to benefit from ha ha BUT I do appreciate your comment nonetheless!
8 comments:
BOOM BABY!!! Zack, your hair is a thing of beauty -- every single strand of it!
That is pretty dang awesome.
Martin Luther said that "hair is the richest ornament of women." He obviously didn't know Zack.
this is really cute. i love grass hair.
Hey, what kind of Lawyer is Matt? My mom in Utah just fell and broke her head and is in need of a lawyer. email me at carieallman (at) gmail (dot) com
That's too cool! Every little piece is just giving a standing ovation! I wake up like that but not nearly as cute as he is! Lucky guy!
Hey what's the name of the book you were talking about on my blog...It would be an interesting read I think. I mostly stuck that post on there because a lot of my friends hubbies were complaining to me and some family too so I thought why not send a non-confrentational (sp?) reminder out there for whomever to benefit from ha ha BUT I do appreciate your comment nonetheless!
that is seriously amazing. :) What cute boys you have!
Zack, Rock it, work it, and love that hair of yours.
Post a Comment