We have snuggly boys. At least Sam is... Zack remains to be seen. This one is Sam trying to give Zack a snuggle and Zack trying to give Sam one of his slobbery open-mouthed kisses. Too cute.
Here's Sam attempting the snuggle again.
BOTH MY BOYS LOOKING AT THE CAMERA AT THE SAME TIME (with somewhat normal expressions on their faces)!!! You have no idea the hoops I jumped through to achieve this mediocre photo.
And last night. So heart-warming to find your boys reading books together.

5 comments:
I love the zack-man in that last shot. what a cheesy grin. i love it. =D
They are the cutest! Zack has such a killer smile and Sam's eyes are awesome!
Marci,
You don't know me- I know your sister Lisa. Both of our hubbies are in the MBA program together. I just wanted to say "hi". Your boys are SO cute. I have 2 boys myself. Looks like they are similar ages. Having 2 boys so close together in age is turning into a jolly old time. They've recently started wrestling, and I never knew boys could be so much fun.
Your family is beautiful!
You are such a daring mother and you have great children. It has been fun reading your blog and learning more about you! Again, WAAAAYYY cool! Side note, I love Zack's hair! Esther
Congrats to Sam on a major achievement! Can hardly wait to see Zack and rock out together!
Post a Comment