We have TWO birthday boys in our house. Matt's was on Saturday and Zack's is today. I can't believe that Zack is one already. Anyway, we tried and tried to get good birthday photos and this is the best one from the bunch. Something about squirmy boys that makes a fabulous photo always just out of reach. Happy Birthday Matt and Zman!
Happy Birthday, Zack & Matt! Love those pics from the easter egg hunt (which Sophie reminds me about at least once a day...). you're a beb. see you SOON!!!
4 comments:
Hey, don't knock the squirmy picture. I like it!
Happy B-dash to Matt and Zack.
And happy half B-dash to you!!
happy birthdays!!
Happy Birthday, Zack & Matt! Love those pics from the easter egg hunt (which Sophie reminds me about at least once a day...). you're a beb. see you SOON!!!
April bdays rock! ha ha Course I'm biased! Happy Belated Birthday to your boys! I can't believe Zack's one!! WOW time flies!
Post a Comment