This past month so much has happened that I haven't blogged about. And now I'm so far behind that it's daunting to do anything real justice. So here's a LONG photo recap for you.
This haircut happened (me, not Z)
Then this baby shower
For this fun neighbor
Where I first made these
Then these cute boys and I went to CA to see this brother (and the rest of my family)
Where we went to Chuck E Cheese
And the beach
(it was so windy that day!)
Where Lindsey
and Sam insisted on being buried,

And Sam
and Zack discovered "Jake's Dining Room".
This haircut happened. :)
Then we came back to this holiday
And an Easter Egg Hunt
And some Grandma Easter surprises
And another Easter Egg Hunt
With this cute cousin
And threw baby shower #2
Where I made this
and this
and all of this
and these again

We went to the zoo with these adorable nieces and nephews



And later spotted these buns
And these
Then this person graduated.
And these people.
Who also got engaged. (CONGRATS BEL AND MIKE!)
Then this fabulous cousin's baby shower happened
Where I made these again (they are delicious!)
And got to see these cousins
And took this classic picture
And my sister announced her engagement
And this boy finally got to have his first birthday cake

Shared with all these people
And play cars and trucks with brother and Grandpa



Who just left to go back to California. We miss you!
Now it's on to wedding planning, summer vacations (Boston here we come!), and warmer weather! Hooray!
This haircut happened (me, not Z)
Then this baby shower
For this fun neighbor
Where I first made these
Then these cute boys and I went to CA to see this brother (and the rest of my family)
Where we went to Chuck E Cheese
And the beach
(it was so windy that day!)
Where Lindsey
and Sam insisted on being buried,
And Sam
and Zack discovered "Jake's Dining Room".
This haircut happened. :)
Then we came back to this holiday
And an Easter Egg Hunt
And some Grandma Easter surprises
And another Easter Egg Hunt
With this cute cousin
And threw baby shower #2
Where I made this
and this
and all of this
and these again
We went to the zoo with these adorable nieces and nephews


And later spotted these buns
And these
Then this person graduated.
And these people.
Who also got engaged. (CONGRATS BEL AND MIKE!)
Then this fabulous cousin's baby shower happened
Where I made these again (they are delicious!)
And got to see these cousins
And took this classic picture
And my sister announced her engagement
And this boy finally got to have his first birthday cake
Shared with all these people
And play cars and trucks with brother and Grandpa


Who just left to go back to California. We miss you!
Now it's on to wedding planning, summer vacations (Boston here we come!), and warmer weather! Hooray!
9 comments:
You failed to mention that YOU were the fabulous stylist who gave me this totally cute haircut. Thanks, Marse! What a great post. Love seeing all the pics of so much that's going on in your life!
Wow I really can't decide what's better- naked baby buns or crazy hobo axeman Jake.
And of course my graduation/engagement pretty much rocks too.
Thanks for letting me crash at your place and unload wedding planning on your very capable, cupcake making shoulders.
Marci--cute hair! Love it! Also, I am hosting a baby shower and want to make those yummy looking creations you showed in...was it three baby showers you hosted (wow!)--If you have time, will you email me the recipe please? afboyer@gmail.com...Thanks!!
#1 -- You're hot and look skinny. I love love love the hair. #2 -- I want the cupcake recipe. they look d'lish. #3 -- I miss you. #4 -- You're going to Boston? Wahoo! and #5 -- I love you!
#1 - I love numbered lists, so how could I resist copying Jenny's idea???
#2 - "capable, cupcake-making shoulders" = hilarious. hahahah! Good one, Bel!
#3 - if that's a "classic photo" as you say, I am a little nervous to see an un-classic one!!
#4 - I forgot what I was going to say...
#5 - I totally want your hair cut -- c'mon, triplets are cute!!! :)
#6 - see you tomorrow!
give this post an A++! Thanks for spotting my kidnapped baby at target! he he, that was hilarious! i am sorry i have been such a slacker in getting back with you since, oh, i don't know, forever. but it looks like you have been rather busy! we really do need to get together with you guys. soon.
cousin dinner! with those cupcake thingies! in May!
Marci, I don't know if you remember me, but I knew you guys when I lived in Boston. I blog stalk you here and there through Lisa's blog. I too would LOVE a copy of those ADORABLE cupcakes. I am doing bridal and baby showers ALL THE TIME and those are something so cute and different. If you have time, could you email me to me at jenihendrix34@hotmail.com Your boys are so precious! Thanks!
how do you make them? Those are so cute!
Post a Comment