Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened

When my mom came to get me from my nap the other day.

I had a diaper blowout. That makes me feel something like this...
But... while my mom cleaned me, my crib, and everything else, she let me read a book.
I LOVE reading books.
Especially stark naked.
Don't you? :)

On another note... guess who started preschool a couple weeks ago? SAM. And he loves it. I almost forgot to snap a picture on our first day! This was the only one. Can't you tell he was excited?

5 comments:

MaryM said...

What a funny post! Love Sam's excited expression, too. It all just makes me wish you were all next door.

bbond said...

Oh the excitement! Sam looks just like Matt.

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

That pic of Sam is awesome. As is all those photos of the chubby Z-man.

Familia Henao said...

Hey Marci! I found your blog through Danielle Dwelley's blog. This is Courtney Mac Isaac- Henao. I can not believe your family. You guys are too cute. How is you family doing? Where is everyone living now? I'm in Downey still...Can you believe it? Well my blog is thehenaofamily.blogspot.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Love, Courtney

Kam said...

That is hilarious. Little Zack is so cute and sooo expressive. Love it. And Sam too, what a grown-up smarty pants!