I threw Sam a pirate birthday party that was such fun. And I bought all of my supplies at Michaels on clearance for 80% off. I can't return the stuff. So, I'm wondering if someone out there wants it. It seems like such a shame to throw it away!
Here's the loot:
10 pirate invitations, 14 thank you cards, 14 loot bags, 1 pkg pirate confetti, 24 Pirate plates, 3 pirate award ribbons
3 dangly decorations, 1 black and white striped sheet (purchased at DI and used as decor for a game and later as a tablecloth - has a few chocolate cupcake stains right now but that will all probably wash out.)

**close-up of hanging decorations**
1 Happy Birthday banner
1 plank used for the "Walk the Plank" gameA bunch of fake gold coins we used for our "Treasure Toss" (no pic of these... sorry!)
Let me know if you want it! Not sure what the demand here is going to be... maybe no one will be interested??? First come first serve. Come get your pirate party in a bag! :)
I just feel so badly throwing away all this stuff!
More details on the most awesome pirate party EVER once I sort through all my pics.
9 comments:
I can't wait to see the party pics-- looks like a great birthday bash!
argggg, really? I live too far away, but I just delivered invites (that were seriously soooo cute... ask Mindy) for Abby & Zack's "Pirates & Pixies" party next in about a week. Wish we were still neighbors! :) Guess this just proves that great minds think alike though!
Oh my awesomeness! This looks amazing. Sammy and Callie just went to a pirate birthday party -- it must be the thing this year...or maybe it's always the thing and I'm just starting to attend birthday parties again! Either way, super fun! Can't wait to hear more about the party.
If I lived closer, I would so love your party stuff. What a great party!
~From your blog stalker who never comments. (Is it weird that we keep up with each other but never actually talk??)
i have the pirate things that hang from the ceiling. i use them to decorate my cabin at work :) i am dork, i know.
I'd take the striped sheet and make a couple of throw pillows out of it... In case no one else wants it, I'll take it at Christmas! =D
(Should I throw Mike a pirate bash for his 24th birthday? I'm sure all his law school buds would think it's the shiz- even though it wouldn't be anywhere near as awesome as Sam's bash.)
I don't want any of this stuff, but I would like to thank you for getting the theme song from 'Pirates of the Caribbean' stuck in my head. Seriously, it makes a nice break from contracts.
Only wish we could have been there to aaaargh with you. I don't think Lindz would be interested in a pirate party, but I'll ask her! Btw, lovin your new blog background!
maybe I should use your sturr. Josh turns 3 in February. He isn't really into pirates but probably would be if he was introduced to it. If nobody claims and I see you soon I'll use it! You are so cute by the way. I still remember Sam's cute train party you blogged from last year.
Post a Comment