Monday, November 02, 2009

Flashback: My birthday

For my birthday this year, my sweet hubby planned a weekend away! His parents and sister Rach watched our boys while we had a blast downtown. We left Friday night and came back Sunday morning. It was such a fun weekend of lots of uninterrupted sleep, shopping, thai food, a movie, walking around the Gateway, watching the Angels lose, and having an otherwise wonderful time.

The following Monday, my actual birthday, I wasn't expecting much. I mean, we already celebrated, right? Well, Matt came home early from work with THESE little gems from a new cupcake place I've been dying to try - Mini's.

Sam helped me eat them of course. Thanks for a fabulous birthday weekend, schweeeethaaahhhhht! You sure know the way to my heart . Gourmet cupcakes.

3 comments:

MaryM said...

Hi Marse,
Looks yummy! Did you ever see my post about you on your b-day?

Melissa said...

I would have a birthday every freaking day if those cupcakes accompanied getting old.

Tiffany J said...

Happy Birthday! Gourmet Cupcakes and a weekend away...not too shabby! Glad you had a great one!