We just discovered that Sam loves alfredo sauce. On pasta. On spinach alfredo pizza. Any way he can get it. Since there are about three things now that Sam loves to eat and alfredo sauce is at least somewhat healthy (somewhat... dairy, right?), I've added it to our regular rotation.
Last night
Sam: Mom, I just had a brilliant idea. (Yes, he said brilliant.) You know what would be the BEST cookies?
Me: What?
Sam: RASPBERRY ALFREDO COOKIES


plus
Equals deliciousness.
Don't you agree? (You should also agree with the fact that I will do ANYTHING on the planet to avoid cleaning my bathrooms, including posting this silly story!)
2 comments:
YUM YUM, BABY!!!! Can you make them egg and nut free, too?? Pretty please?? Can't wait to try some at Christmas!!! :)
Sounds like you've been putting weird things (black beans...?) in your otherwise yummy food again, if Sam is considering mixing alfredo sauce with raspberries.
Post a Comment