and I are going on a date to Christmas Around the World, mostly to see this fabulous and oh-so-talented little lady (who also started her own blog - how cool is that?!?!). Some additional details on this gal. She is wicked smahhhht, crafty, beautiful, friendly, down-to-earth, fun, silly, athletic, sweet, etc. One of my favorite people, actually. And she used to be one of my laurels when I was in the YW in Boston. And she just happened to make the folk dance team. I think afterwards we might have to stop at Sammy's Cafe (or as Sam calls it - MY cafe!) for a pie shake...
Should be fun! (I've only been there twice and the first time was almost a year ago...!)If not there, definitely Cosmo's. Earnestly Chocolate here I come.
4 comments:
So what is that "lady" doing in Christmas Around the World? Did she draw a pic for it or something? :-) Do you know her?
I want to go to Sammy's. Maybe a quick trip to P-town to wax my eyebrows, have a shake, and do a little Christmas shopping would be a nice diversion...
Wow Marse. that looks like so much fun. And about that fun gal...does she do portraits?
Yay!!! I'm so glad you're coming. I think it's going to be a little crazy after the show but I'd love to just say hi really quickly if I can!
I love that picture of Sam.
Post a Comment