THREE people around here!
First, Matt's birthday. Sam, Zack, and I decorated the house, blew up balloons, and made Matt a special birthday breakfast.

Zack loved the balloons.

Sam wore his birthday hat since the moment he woke up at 6am "just in case" Daddy came downstairs early.

The next day, we had some visitors from Ptown come stay with us. Sam just HAD to match Jake. (Matt hates this shirt of Sam's...)

Even down to the jeans!

Then on Tuesday night, we celebrated all the birthdays together.

Sam and I made cards for everyone and wrapped the presents.
Then we celebrated!

I just love Jake's face in the pic above. And Zack's face in the pic below.

Our three birthday boys were Zack (2), Jake (19) and Matt (35)!

Our family

Sam loves blowing these...

The birthday cake for eveyone but Zack...

Zack's vegan chocolate cupcake. Which he loved... except for the frosting!

Zack right before he "blew" out the candle

Silly Sam and Zack

Sam and Jake

Happy Birthday to these April Birthday Boys! All those birthdays are within four days!!!
3 comments:
how fun! i love birthdays! and i am really loving Sam wearing not one, not two, but three birthday hats! and that cake just looks so delicious, i wish i could eat the picture!
That cake looks divine. Can I make a request for on on Dec 7 2010?
ok. I seriously know people say this all the time, but I don't know what happened here. I feel like we just barely celebrated Matt (and Brian) turning 30... and didn't you just have Zack... I don't like living away from you. It makes me so confused!! :) (p.s. I am glad that we got to chat for a minute the other day!!)
Post a Comment