Dallas, Texas spanish speaking, here he comes... in about two months when he leaves the MTC.
We just dropped off Jake today! What a studly brother I have. We are going to miss him terribly - especially his nephews. They have gotten quite used to seeing and playing with Jake every week this last semester. We love you Jake!
At lunch today. We enjoyed deeeeelicious food and pie shakes at Sammy's Cafe in Provo.

Zack waving "bye" to Jake when we dropped him off. Zack's not much of a snuggler. On the other hand, Sam could have hugged Jake for hours. 
And here's Jake in a video.
Love you Jake! We know you'll be an awesome missionary. As you would say, "CLARO!"


3 comments:
Hey! Nice new backgroud -- and when did you put that cupcake on there? Tres cute. How were the pie shakes???? AND GET THIS, today Nath and I were running errands and found ourselves on a street called.... CLARO!!!!!
We were able to see your video on Nathan's laptop! My computer won't let me look at it. :-(
Thanks for all you have done to help Jake make the final steps into the MTC. I'm sure he loved having Sam as his companion for those first 36 hours as a missionary! He's off to a great start!
How awesome! It was SO fun to see you guys in the Temple(how random huh?!) I couldn't believe Jacob was old enough to be a missionary! I still remember him all tiny and small in Downey....where does the time go!? He'll do great!! Keep us posted :)
Post a Comment