Monday, August 30, 2010

Deals, Deals, DEALS!

This post goes out to my dear coupon-crazed sister, Lisa.

Today I scored at Rite Aid and Walgreens. I detailed my purchases below with the net cost of each item (total price minus coupons, register / UP rewards, etc.) in parenthesis below.

Z saw me take out my camera and immediately thought he was the subject of my photo. He plopped himself behind my goods and put on a little grin. How could I resist?
Rite Aid:
Gilette bodywash ($1)
Gilette deoderant ($1)
Tide ($3.99)
Nivea bodywash (Free) Gain dish soap (overage of $0.11)
Pantene shampoo and conditioner ($2 each)
Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner (free)
2 Colgate toothpaste ($0.50 each)
Total spent: $20.06
Total UP rewards: $8
LIKE SPENDING: $12.06!!!



Walgreens:
2 Nabisco mini oreo packages ($0.29 each)
Breathe Right strips (overage of $1.50)
Colgate toothpaste ($0.24)
Total spent: $5.32
Total Register Rewards: $6
LIKE SPENDING: NOTHING! Like getting back $0.68 !!!

The Walgreens deal is particularly sweet! Those of you who have not done so, get those coupons out of your Sunday paper and GO! These deals last all week!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I haven't done the coupon thing, but I really seriously need to get into that.

Lisa Michelle said...

Way to go, Marse. You make me so proud!! Shedding a happy tear...

Adrienne said...

Very impressive. I did not know you were a couponer.

BTW, seeing the photo of Zach's bed head in your last post made my entire day.

MaryM said...

The very best deal of all was the cutest-little-boy-ever in those pictures!

MaryM said...

The very best deal of all was the cutest-little-boy-ever in those pictures!