Sunday, August 29, 2010

Someone Needs a Haircut

What do you do when your little boy wakes up like THIS in the morning?
I mean really... is this bedhead possible?
Look at the waves and faux-hawk!
Some people pay good money for this hairstyle...
Well, you finally give your consent (after weeks of a pestering hubby and the realization that you actually hate having to DO your kids' hair) that your son needs a haircut.
Cute little Zack looks so much older with short hair!

7 comments:

MaryM said...

Great Faux-hawk! Uncle Jake would be proud! Grandpa says "Us googaks look better with short hair."

MaryM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Michelle said...

Ok, so I just laughed out loud at BOTH of these posts. Zack's hair is HYSTERICAL!!! And hello, blonde!!! I think you shoulda let it grow out for Halloween and have him be a hard core rocker dude!

I don't know why Sam's injuries make me laugh, but somehow... well, they do. :) Glad the club missed his eye, too, but all superheros need a few good battle wounds, right??? :)

MaryM said...

The 3rd pic of Zack with the black background looks like it came out of one of those ultra hip hairstyle magazines you see at the salon.

emilyaaa said...

yay for your return to blogging! and i DO love that morning hair!! but he's pretty cute with it all short, too. you two make really cute babies.....

Melissa said...

NOOO!!!!!! Leave it long!! I'm telling you, Z-money can work the shag better than any 2-year-old I know. Next time I come over, I'm hiding your hair-clippers.

Jenny said...

hilarious! i mean...really, that's impressive stuff right there.