Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Days Two, Three and Four

Eliza and I spent the rest of the weekend in the hospital together... including St Patty's Day!!!

Proud brother
Ellie complete with her additional green bow. We're festive already. :)
Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Wish I had green to wear... but as you know. Options of clothes that FIT and were comfortable were extremely limited at this point...
On Sunday, we were ready to come home. Here's Eliza all ready to go.

I just love those tiny fingers and toes!

Ellie wasn't so sure about this whole car seat business at first...
But she quickly decided she loved it.
...and promptly fell asleep.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited you're back to blogging! I love all the pictures of your beautiful girl :)

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

I don't know what Zack is doing in that photo of you and all the kids together, but whatever it is, it is AWESOME.

And, little Ellie Bel is cute as evah.

Kam said...

Yay!!! These pictures are just gorgeous. Congratulations to you. She has so much hair, and is so darling. Hope you're enjoying her newborn days!!

Tiffany J said...

She's SO SO cute!! Congratulations! You give me hope...girls CAN come to homes of all boys! ha ha I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Cassi said...

oh my!! She is beautiful. Look at that dark hair and those eyes. Congrats!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful Marce. Hope life as a family of 5 is treating you well, we've certainly enjoyed it! I'm happy you have a little girl and can enjoy all the girly things and color palette she'll now add to your life.

Anonymous said...

Marci- Yay- you had a girl! She is a beauty!