Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snuggle Sam

Sam loves to snuggle. I mean REALLY loves to snuggle. He will spend at least 15 minutes straight snuggling with his blanket and doggie. Throw in the other things in his crib and he's content forever!

Yesterday, Sam was snuggling, but also wanted to read books. So, we had a snuggle book reading session while Matt was playing with wood downstairs (working towards putting doors on the shelves he made for me a couple years ago...).

Here's some pics of what Matt found when he came back upstairs...


Note that I had Sam on my lap with his dog, teddy bear, red blankie, blue blankie, and little square blankie. It was quite toasty warm!

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

have you introduced Sam to a "Com-fer-tile Party" yet? sounds like he would LOVE it.

Boston Paynes said...

I'm so jealous that you have a snuggler. Maybe if we still lived in the cold Jaden would want to do it more to keep warm?

john and nikki said...

So cool to read about Sam and see his pics! I wish my girls were snugglers...their idea of snuggling lasts about 3 minutes. You can view our blog at http://wardle.blogspot.com/.