Just took a bunch of pics of Sam. Not that unusual, but I really like some of them. They would make a good montage, but I'm not blog-savvy enough to be able to do it here. Oh well! Use your imagination!
This one is my absolute favorite.

Just look at those cheeks!

Sam loves reading books in his room.

I love this little smile.

3 comments:
Oh he is just too cute !! I would love to pinch those cute little chubby cheeks. And I made a cute little montage of the photos in my head. = )
My word - Sam is doing the splits while reading books! Flexible little fella! Sophie cannot WAIT to come hang out with him next week!
He sure is a cutie! I love his big, bright blue eyes and chubby cheeks! You're gonna be in trouble in a few years when he has all the ladies over!
Post a Comment