Monday, December 03, 2007

Announcing...



I realize I have much more to post and it's been forever, but thought this should DEFINITELY be the first thing since we just found out today! Sam's going to have a little brother!

16 comments:

Em Russ said...

Yipeee!!! I am so happy for you guys. I know you'd have been excited either way, but it will be fun for Sam to have a little brother. Congratulations!!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Yay! You got what you wanted! Congratulations :)

Lesley said...

What a dream. You've got 2 of the starting five. Only three left to go...

Danette said...

Yah for little boys!!!!! I'm soooooooo happy for you guys (and of course Sam!)

Cassi said...

yeah, yeah, yeah. So exciting for you guys! Boys are just so much fun!

Mia said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant!

Jacee McGuire said...

Congrats!! That is great, Sam will be a great big brother. He will have so much fun having a little brother.

john and nikki said...

comgrats guys!

emilyaaa said...

wahooooooo!! that's so exciting! i've been checking your blog lots lately hoping for this very news! congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...two boys...you are going to be very busy!!!

weller14 said...

congrats on another boy!! wow! i feel bad for whenever that baby girl is born!

Evan said...

Wow, congrats I am so jealous. You are 2 for 2, I hope we can be so lucky.
ps- I have always liked the name Evan, is it on the brainstorm list?

Tiffany J said...

OH MY GOSH! MARCI MOOREHEAD! Well not anymore! You probably don't remember me too well...Downey First Ward....Tiffany Lang?? Ring any bells! How fun to see your blog (I saw it off Danielle Pellegrino Dwelley's!) How've you been! Congrats by the way on all your little ones (your first and soon to come second!) How's your sister Melissa? Keep in touch!

OnCallMom said...

So exciting! I think its awesome to have two boys next to each other or vice versa. Nice work! ;)

Pete said...

Congrats Marci. Our first two are boys, and I think it works well.

Emily Leininger said...

Wow! Congrats on baby #2.