these are so cute, of course. Don't you have one of Sam like this - in the same pose & bouncy seat - when he was a wee thing? Would be cute to see them next to each other!
Zack is seriously so adorable! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you guys at Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday. Grace was getting really cranky so we had to run. I'm glad all is well!
4 comments:
these are so cute, of course. Don't you have one of Sam like this - in the same pose & bouncy seat - when he was a wee thing? Would be cute to see them next to each other!
cute little zachary. (insert moorhead hand gesture symbolizing "cute" here)
he is way too cute!!!
Zack is seriously so adorable! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you guys at Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday. Grace was getting really cranky so we had to run. I'm glad all is well!
Post a Comment