Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A to Z about Me

...and some about Sam and the TRACTORS.



A to Z about me...

Here ya go Leesie Lou.

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Sisters & Mom.. and Mindy and and and.
C-Cake or pie? CAKE. Pie crust is a bland tasteless waste of calories. Matt would STRONGLY disagree.
D-Day of choice? Saturday
E-Essential Item? TIVO. Especially right after having a baby.
F-Favorite color? Red. Just walk into my house...
G-Gummy bears or worms? I'm with Bel. Not really into the gummies. But the occasional chocolate covered gummy bear I find at Lisa's is a yummy surprise.
H-Home town? HA! Just for Leese... LAS VEGAS. No really. MV.
I-Ideal Vacation? Somewhere relaxing with the fam.
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Sam and Zack. If you're reading this and don't know that already... who are you???
L-Life isn't complete without: all my boys - Matt included, chocolate in any form, organizational craziness, trying new recipes, and my "shows"
M-Marriage date? 8.2
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters and 2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? apples. Opposite of Bel. Oranges are kinda not worth the effort. Like cherries. Who wants to go to all that trouble for a little bite???
P-Phobias? spiders
Q-Quote? Current favorite - "Never suppress a generous thought". Camilla Kimball
R-Reasons to smile? Tricia took Sam to the park, Zack is still asleep, my laundry is folded and put away and dinner is in the oven. AND it's only 5:30. How awesome am I right now??? (And how unlike most days???)
S-Season of choice? Fall... IN BOSTON. Gorgeous.
T-Tag 3 people: Just to see if they read this far... ANNE, Reggs, and Jen
U-Unknown fact about me? Although I have posted this before... my mood depends almost entirely on the cleanliness status of my kitchen.
V-Vegetable? sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top
W-Worst habit? cracking knuckles... among others
X-Xray or Ultrasound? U/S. See Bel's description of dental x-rays of which I've had too many in my short life.
Y-Your favorite food? Hot-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cake, pies, tart... or ice cream. Something sweet. :)
Z-Zodiac sign: Libra

Like Leese, I can't post without a photo. Somewhat old, but I never posted about this trip to see the pig farm with Grandpa because it happened the day before Zack was born. Sam thought the pigs were okay... mostly he LOVED the "DIGGERS" and being with COUSINS!!!







...and one of Sam and Grandpa. Thanks for such a fun day!

3 comments:

Anne Steenblik said...

Not a chance!! But I enjoyed reading it.

Em Russ said...

Cute Marse. That's not the Hooper pig farm is it?? I miss you. I've been meaning to call you for ages... somehow someone is always screaming or I am exhausted. And, I have to say that I love that picture of Zack watching the dryer almost as much as I love your dryer!! :)

Adrienne said...

We were in town for a whirlwind weekend and were hoping to see your new little Zach but just ran out of time. I did leave a little something for him and Sam with Lesley so I hope you can connect soon.

:)