We had a blast with the Romneys at Bear Lake the few days before the 4th. What fun! I had never been there before, and it's beautiful. Our condo had a particularly lovely view... and thanks to Zack waking up to nurse at 5:20am, I was able to take this shot of the sunrise from the deck off the living room.

Slide.com worked so well last time, I'll use it again. Enjoy! (and of course... you are WELCOME to comment again... ha ha)



3 comments:
Looks like a fun vacation!
That outfit looks pretty cute on Zach, if I don't say so myself.
Any word on Lisa? We're dying to hear.
Hi Marci! Just catching up on your blog...Looks Like you guys are having a GREAT summer, Zack is getting so big!
My sister and brother-in-law go to bear lake all the time!
Nice photo! I always tell myself that if I lived in the country I'd get up at 5am for precisely that reason.
Post a Comment