Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brothers

"Mom, can I hold baby Zack?"Since Sam has only acknowledged Zack's existence about once a day (at my prodding) for the past 3 months of Z's life, my answer was YES!


To see what else we've been up to, check out Lisa's blog. I love Ft Collins. :)
Welcome to the world baby Travis.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Marse, Zack is getting cuter and cuter with each picture I see...and of course Sam is still adorable! Can't wait for you to get back. I really need a haircut!

The Dwelley's said...

Brother,. So cute. They will be playing all the time when Zack is older. It is so fun to watch them play together.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of your kiddos... I love your Bear Lake pic too. We used to go every year but I was never awake to see a sunrise like that. Hope all is well!

MaryM said...

Wowie Kazowie! I love your blog background. It doesn't block any of the view of the pics. Nice.

Tara said...

Hi Marci! I recently found Lisa's blog and was excited so I wanted to check out yours too!

I see your parents from time to time - always great to see them!

The kids are sooo cute!!