We had a wonderful time in CA for my grandmother's funeral. It was a quick and last-minute trip (and yes! I survived traveling with 2 on an airplane for the first time - thanks to my mother-in-law for taking me to the airport and getting a gate pass to see me through security and to my mom for meeting me on the other side!!!), but it was fun to see everyone and good to feel closure from the funeral. I'm so glad we were able to go to Dallas in March to see my grandma one last time. Anyway - lots of pics!
This might well be my most labor-intensive post, so PLEASE leave me a comment or else I might never post again. :)



8 comments:
You can't threatened me like that! Life just wouldn't be the same without seeing your updates. I'm glad you guys could go, and if you have time next week, call me...if not I'll see you when you get back.
Sam is so silly. I love (and miss) it. I LOVE the one of Zack smiling and sticking his tongue out. Totally cute. And seriously... you can't stop posting. It would just be... bad!
Great pictures Marse. It looks like it was a good trip. It was nice seeing you guys this Sunday. Wish we could have stayed longer. I love your parents and would have liked to spend more time. Call when you get back from CO so we can plan a get-together. (And a hair appointment) Love ya!
i'll leave you a comment alright! dang i am impressed with your slide show. that pic of zach laughing is so beautiful ( i need a better camera - i need you to tell me what to get!!) also love your family pic with sam doing a monkey face, so so cute. i can't wait until my boys can take a bath together. so darling!
Taking care of a newborn, cleaning up the mess I left you, and posting an artsy blog. You're amazing! That's a great pic of Dad and Sandi. Can you email that one to me? I'm having a great time hanging out in Fort Collins. So much for our earlier predictions!
Great pictures! I keep thinking I'm going to one of those slide show things. I like the merry-go-round style you used. Oh and I totally LOVED the pictures! That is a great family picture you look so awesome, did you gain any weight with this pregnancy?
lovely lovely. =D
Hey Marci, great pictures-- I'm sorry we missed Sunday. I really wanted to go, but Ryan was still pretty sick and is still clearing out a week later. Call when you get back from CO. Have a great time and I hope Lisa is feeling well!
Post a Comment