Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go Angels

... What's that you say? The Angels have clinched the AL West?
Well... better celebrate and show our TRUE colors.
(Not always RED though. Go BYU. Quite the dominant win today!)

(and yes... this 18 month size hat FITS Zack right now.)

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow...those are some cute photos.

My girls all have very large heads...I like to think it's because they have nice large brains that will make them very smart:)

Melissa said...

holy cow, that pic of the zak-man STANDING made me fall off my chair. he looks so big all of a sudden.

MaryM said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryM said...

I can hear little Zack singing, "Take me out to the ballgame!" Definitely sung like a true fan! Can't believe he's fitting into that now.

Brian said...

You have doomed your son to a life of being an Angels fan and I see from the hairy legs in one one of the pictures that Matt was a party to it (shame on you Matt). I, as a member of Red Sox Nation, hereby bannish you from such nation. When the Sox win the series again this year I better not see you jump on the bandwagon and put up photos of Zach or Sam in Red Sox attire.

Jacee McGuire said...

He is so cute and getting very big.

carly said...

How adorable is Zack in his Angels gear?!!