I know! I saw this commercial a while ago. It seems to be making the rounds on the internet now though too. It's just so funny and adorable! Perhaps it's because they are black, but I totally plugged Callie and Marcus in there. Fun to think about.:)
oh, and the first time I saw it, I was expecting to hear "from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" at the end. Doesn't it seem like it could be a funny LDS commercial?
7 comments:
That is hillarious !! I could totally see that happing with Brad and Jaden in a few years. Too cute !!
I saw this, too - been meaning to show it to Bryce - thanks for the reminder! :)
I know! I saw this commercial a while ago. It seems to be making the rounds on the internet now though too. It's just so funny and adorable! Perhaps it's because they are black, but I totally plugged Callie and Marcus in there. Fun to think about.:)
oh, and the first time I saw it, I was expecting to hear "from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" at the end. Doesn't it seem like it could be a funny LDS commercial?
Maggie and I just watched it 5 times in a row. Cute!
That is great! I love it!
even though sam and i watched this about 843658732 times in a row, i watched it a couple times more on my own. too cute. =D
Post a Comment