Pics from our recent adventures with Sophie and co. The Ancient Life Museum was awesome, although quite crowded on Two Dollar Tuesday. However... TWO BUCKS is the perfect price to pay (Sam and Z were free!). And... Kangaroo Zoo. The best place to wear out your child. Matt had a blast too.
(ps... i would still LOVE to hear what you're making for dinner this week...see below!)



5 comments:
This is an awesome entry, Marse! Kudos to one tech-savy blogger!
I just caught up on some of your blogs. A. I hope all is well with Sam! I'm glad that Primary Childrens was so awesome. B. I love the term Booty Camp C. I'm impressed with your meals especially with your two little ones. And I might just get the card to send to my visiting teachees this month... is that bad? jk
seriously, marse. when are you going to teach me all your savvy camera tricks?? every picture you take always looks gnarly.
Hello. I TOLD you your bangs weren't "so bad"! I love them!! Am going to get some myself very soon. You're a beb. Call me sometime, wouldja??
What a fun kids day! Your family is adorable! I love the picture of you guys on your main page! The boys are super cute!
I am totally willing to go to Utah! I have so much fam up there and the Parrish's moved there so I have more than one reason to go! ha ha
We're having chicken teriyaki skewers with rice and vegetables one night
Pita Bread Tostadas the next with all the yummy "burrito" type fixin's
Chicken Stir Fry is somewhere down the line as well
Post a Comment