Sunday, February 08, 2009

Why We Have Been Bad Bloggers Lately

It's been a long miserable road, but I think we're finally there now.

On another note, a Zack dancing video for you... (please excuse the wobbly camerawoman.)

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Hey hey, way to go, Sam!!! and love the movie -- Sophie is asking for it again already. :)

corinne said...

congrats on the potty success! i will be begging you for your secrets when the time comes...
and that video of zack was the cutest thing i have seen! he seemed to be bopping right to the beat. what a studly rock star.

Danette said...

Oh yes, potty training: the worst job of parenting (at least the stages I've been through so far.) Sorry I flaked out yesterday. Please know I really did want to come. I've reached a point where I shouldn't commit to anything because my life revolves around Ryan and his work. grrrrgrrrr.

Tiffany J said...

Yeah Sam! PLEASE pass on any words of wisdom. We were doing good for about 2-3 days and alas we're back in diapers...ahhh!

Jenny said...

Yeah for the potty! Good job Sam! And boy does Zack have moves. I love how he so calmly bounces. What a little stud. So smooth.