Saturday, May 02, 2009

Flour Flour Flour... and Wedding Dresses

After my last UBER long post, I figured I didn't have to post again for a while. But I'm getting quite sick of seeing a large picture of ME when I open my blog. So, here's something new for you (and me) to see. :)

Sam and I made cinnamon rolls this morning. Sam likes to help me cook, bake, etc, and I like to give him the opportunity to pour in ingredients, sprinkle cinnamon, etc. Usually this takes MUCH longer and creates a huge mess, but is worth it. This morning's activities were quite messy. I still need to mop up there to get all the flour residue off my floor...
Driving cars in flour. Hours of entertainment.This is what I get when I say "SMILE!".On another note, Melissa let Kristin, Lisa, and me come with her wedding dress shopping today. So as not to reveal any possible future dresses, here are a few pics we took of the three of us without Bel. :)
And this one is probably my new favorite of Leese. (Don't kill me Leese)
And I know this one is her new favorite of me...
I'm not sure, but I think we had more fun than Meliss.

And of course, save the best for last. Look who finally decided to learn to crawl???

5 comments:

corinne said...

thank you so much for the cinnamon rolls! i have been overeating all night and morning! i didn't get the "31" thing until i read your cute note... duh by me. thank you so much, i love those things. very thoughtful of you. it was so fun to see you. have fun in boston and come back soon because i am planning some fun times for us that weekend... plan to get a sitter for sure!
corinna

Lisa Michelle said...

We TOTALLY had more fun than Bel... uh, right Bel?? ;) Good thing Bel is here to restrain me from killing you. har har har.

MaryM said...

Perfect way to take all stress out of wedding dress shopping - take Lisa, Marci and Kristen along.
Need a video of Zack crawling.

The Dwelley's said...

How fun is wedding dress shopping. We were just in Utah for womens conference and made a stop at that same store last wed. Denise is finally going be a Lang :)

Melissa said...

I think you had way more fun than I did. Will you send me a copy of the dress photos? Thanks, you're a beb.