So many other Boston people have already posted, but I am also so sad at the loss of this building. There are many memories there. Like Lisa introducing me to Matt. Attending church. The historic surroundings. Boston in general. I'm sad to see it go. I wonder where all those people are going to attend church now...???
Farewell Longfellow Park Building. Thanks for all the fun memories!
2 comments:
Oh heavens, I really hope this wasn't because someone used the kitchen to cook instead of just warm food! How sad. I believe I attended church there with you, Matt, and Reagan when we came to visit. Is that the same building? Gosh, that's just too bad. I wonder if they'll rebuild and how long it will take for that to happen. So sad. Marse, I'm sorry for your loss.
President Low said they are going to try to rebuild. They are hoping to remove the steeple and put it in storage while they rebuild. They are hoping to make the rooms bigger. We will let you know when we get more information.
Post a Comment