Sam picks up learning like I pick up his toys. Daily. Unendingly. And, at least for him, with incredible ease. It is with little effort on my part that he started recognizing numbers, colors, shapes, letters, sounds, etc.
And now? My three year old just read me a book. Check this out. (It's long... for the grandparents... don't feel obligated to watch all of it.)
5 comments:
WoW!!
Before I watched the video I thought he would primarily be reciting a book that he had heard many times. But after watching (and of course I watched the whole thing!) I can't believe that he is actually sounding out words and following along with his finger! He IS one smart boy! Good job, Sam!
I KNEW little Mr. Gamgee was brilliant.
That is truly amazing. I totally thought he would just have the book memorized - cause lots of parents think their child can read when in reality they are simply reciting a book that is read to them frequently. He was actually sounding the words out. I am impressed. Sam totally rocks.
Wow, I can't believe he's reading! Already the top of the class and he doesn't even have a class! Amazing! What's your secret?
Post a Comment