Aye, aye mates! Are you really the pirates who don't do anything, or are you going trick-or-treating tonight? Wish you could trick-or-treat at our door. Very authentic costumes - definitely fitting for Zack to be the cap-n!
So great! We were poopy-head-parents this year and didn't dress up. The girls were fairies...and we could have done the whole Captain Hook and Wendy thing again...but all our costume stuff is packed away. I could have made more of an effort, but oh well. At least there are still good guys out there like you who get into it with your kids! Thanks for giving parents a good name!:) Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
zack's hat is my absolute fav. nice theme! ahoy maties!
Aye, aye mates! Are you really the pirates who don't do anything, or are you going trick-or-treating tonight? Wish you could trick-or-treat at our door. Very authentic costumes - definitely fitting for Zack to be the cap-n!
So great! We were poopy-head-parents this year and didn't dress up. The girls were fairies...and we could have done the whole Captain Hook and Wendy thing again...but all our costume stuff is packed away. I could have made more of an effort, but oh well. At least there are still good guys out there like you who get into it with your kids! Thanks for giving parents a good name!:) Happy Halloween!
Wow your costumes turned out oodles times better than Mike's and mine. The captain hat is my fav.
PS- Z-bomb looks about 80 times older when he walks and has wing hair than he did last time I saw him.
Z is the cutest pirate I have ever seen. Who wouldn't walk the plank for him? You guys are the coolest pirates ever.
cute! I like Sam's pants. Also, I started a blog for real (it's kind of boring) so you can read it if you want! :)
Post a Comment