Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEL!

(an aside... now i think i am fully caught up to the present... HOORAY! Does that mean I get to go on a blogging holiday for a month???)

Happy Birthday to the best sister 4 years younger than I am. :)

We finally were able to celebrate with Bel last Friday. We met her in Ptown, gave her these gnarly glasses, and went to Sammy's Cafe, thanks to this post.
The food was delicious. The pie shakes were seriously some of the best (and most fattening death in a glass) I've ever had.
Happy Birthday Bel! (and good luck with your finals...) You're the best!

(This next part is from one of your adoring fans, Sam)

jhjkigjhihogggggggggggggggggggggggggppppppppppfyttttttttttttttt tgftd fvtfc tdgysfgyvgyyyyyyyygguhiufhyudihyuhyihyuyfgfyuguyhuhiyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhgggihuyfvghygubufghut yht yyyyyyyyyy hguhgiuh76fyg yfgdytfgdtfgtdgyfghffgdyfgvdfvhfgvdfyrhfuyh nygbvuhgubhh8bh
I LOVE BELLLLLLLLLL. LOVE SAM (typed by Sam. He's really proud.)

6 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

oh, you're soooooooo funny. Good thing I was neither tired nor not-in-the-mood. You are *barely* off the hook... hahahha

Lisa Michelle said...

ps - I owe you $3.50 for that shake at Sammy's.

Melissa said...

who's a beb?

(answer: YOU for making this post. thanks, yo.)

=D

The Dwelley's said...

Sammy's does have the best shakes.

Brian said...

Happy birthday to Bel. I had to laugh about the reference to "Ptown" since "Ptown" here in MA has such a different connotation.

Please Pass the Green said...

How cute to have such adoring fans! And happy belated birthday, Melissa. I hope you're loving every minute of BYU, finals included. :) But how come I've never heard of Sammy's? Have I really been out of Provo that long?