Matt has been bugging me for weeks now to cut Zack's hair. I just couldn't bare to lose his curls - even though I have NO IDEA how to style wavy hair like his. ???
Today was the day. He went from THIS wavy fro
to THIS. Quite the handsome young man!
Both boys got haircuts today. Now that they both have such short hair, I can see at least SOME similarities! Maybe they do look like brothers after all!!
So I'm looking at the before pics and saying to Bryce how much Zack looks EXACTLY LIKE YOU. ...and then I saw the after pics and decided he looks EXACTLY LIKE Matt. ??? Very cute new 'do - can you style it in a mohawk? :) And maybe you can help me with Trav's hair when you get here. His is getting pretty wave-a-licious, too. ps - you're a beb.
Oh sure, I see the similarities, too: both have eyes, a nose, a mouth, hair... Definitely both are "smokin' hot" to quote my oldest grandchildren.
Tonight I cut the nebs hair. (Kyle and Ryan) I hope Laura is still speaking to me. Their hair is super straight and shows every mistake you make. Didn't turn out quite like Z-man's.
i always grieve the loss of my boys curls every time travis forces me to get their hair cut. (cry!) but good thing little boys as handsome as ours look adorable either way!
6 comments:
So I'm looking at the before pics and saying to Bryce how much Zack looks EXACTLY LIKE YOU. ...and then I saw the after pics and decided he looks EXACTLY LIKE Matt. ??? Very cute new 'do - can you style it in a mohawk? :) And maybe you can help me with Trav's hair when you get here. His is getting pretty wave-a-licious, too.
ps - you're a beb.
Oh goodness...so cute!
Oh sure, I see the similarities, too: both have eyes, a nose, a mouth, hair... Definitely both are "smokin' hot" to quote my oldest grandchildren.
Tonight I cut the nebs hair. (Kyle and Ryan) I hope Laura is still speaking to me. Their hair is super straight and shows every mistake you make. Didn't turn out quite like Z-man's.
i always grieve the loss of my boys curls every time travis forces me to get their hair cut. (cry!)
but good thing little boys as handsome as ours look adorable either way!
No!!! This family needs more shags...
You have a handsome little fella there. Although, I have to admit that we are partial to Joshua's curls since he still has them and is 3 now...
Post a Comment