At the BYU Basketball game last month -
"Hey Sam - Stand right here so I can get the basketball court in my picture... okay.
Now, smile for the picture!"

and this is what I get. This pic makes me laugh every time I see it... Classic.

We went with these people - Sam's favorite uncles these days...

and these people
(Z money did okay at the game as long as I kept the food coming. We had to sneak in food for Z. Is there ANYTHING to buy at a basketball game that has no dairy, eggs, or nuts???)

Everyone was EXCITED to be there in our nosebleed seats

It was so fun! And I finally got Sam to give me a REAL smile... cheesy as it may be.

3 comments:
Sam knows how to work for the camera! Funny little boy!
Happy Valentines Day everyone over there!
Of course he wasn't smiling. He was at a BYU game.
SANOTCHARODD!!!!
Post a Comment